Keystream Healthcare requires a Service Desk Analyst to join an NHS organisation in the East Midlands. The organisation is currently embarking on an exciting new workstream and they are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to meet the demands of the project. The post holder will work within a team of IT professionals supported by a number of key 3rd party partners supporting colleagues working for the NHS organisation.
As a member of the IT and Telecoms Team the post holder will have a focus on ensuring the delivery of high performing, reliable, responsive and resilient IT and Telephony services at all operational sites throughout the East Midlands. If you have the skills and characteristics detailed below please get in touch.
Key skills & Technologies
• Educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in an IT related subject or equivalent gained through specific relevant experience
• Excellent verbal communication skills, specifically able to communicate technical information in simple language to end users
• Able to communicate with people of all technical abilities
• Ability to produce high quality documentation to assist the enhance the quality and reliability of IT services
• Ability to investigate problems and identify suitable course of action to solve
• To have a flexible attitude towards hours of work
• Experience of working in a Customer Service oriented environment.
• Experience of creating and maintaining user accounts in Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange environments
• Experience of PC hardware, operating systems and applications software including configuration, delivery and installation of PCs, monitors, terminals, printers and peripherals
• Knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work proactively under own initiative or effectively as part of a team
• Able to gather information and analyse problems
• Desire to provide high quality customer service
• Able to work effectively across all levels of the organisation
• Able to travel between sites in order to provide IT services, specifically ability to drive.
• ITIL Foundation
• Experience of working within an IT Service Desk environment providing 1st line support
• Knowledge and experience of applying the principles of ITIL Incident Management.
• Experience of working within the Health and Social Care sector, ideally experience of the working within the NHS.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory, Firewalls, Internet/Intranet and end user networking
If you are an experienced Service Desk Analyst and have the necessary skills, then please send your CV for immediate consideration. Please can you send your CV with your contact details to email@example.com - Keystream Healthcare Resources are acting as an employment agency and company.