Keystream Healthcare is recruiting for a number of Service Desk positions. The organisation is currently embarking on an exciting period of growth and they are looking for multiple Service Desk personel to meet the demands. The ideal candidates will have the opportunity to join a growing IT department within the Healthcare industry and the organisation offers great career progression. If you have the skills and characteristics detailed below please get in touch.
Key skills & Technologies
Essential (Junior Posts) :
- At least 1 year previous experience in Service Desk or Helpdesk roles
- Previous experience with Service Desk tool
- Preferable if they have previous remote fixing experience.
Essential (Standard Service Desk Posts) :
- Previous experience in 1st / 2nd line Service Desk positions with strong background in diagnosing, configuring and troubleshooting a range of technical issues remotely.
To work as part of a centralised ICT Service Desk, acting as the first point of contact for all ICT support queries whether it be via phone, email or face to face.
Queries could include or be related to but not limited to:
- Network Accounts
- Mobile Phones
PC’s / Laptops
Monitors & Peripherals
- Landline Phones Microsoft Office Products
Popular Internet browsers
You will have good problem solving, technical and analytical skills.
Excellent organisational and time management skills, flexible towards working hours, able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
Ability to prioritise effectively, work to deadlines and cope under pressure
Good communication skills, written and verbal.
If you have the necessary skills, then please send your CV for immediate consideration. Please can you send your CV with your contact details to email@example.com - Keystream Healthcare Resources are acting as an employment agency and company.