Key skills and technologies
- The successful candidate will have an IT background in clinical applications.
- Experience of providing application expertise and preparing and delivering customer training is essential.
- The successful candidate will be required to provide user training and application assistance to a wide range of individuals and groups which may range from experienced clinicians such as Obstetricians, Midwives, Cardiologists and Sonographers to IT professionals and Project Managers.
- An ability to foster and maintain strong customer relationships is highly important so very good communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential.
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a team across different sized projects. Good communication with colleagues is essential.
- A self-starter who can handle a number of concurrent tasks and can prioritise effectively.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK on a regular basis is necessary.
- Full Driving License
If you are an Application Support Specialist and have the necessary skills, then please send your CV for immediate consideration. Please can you send your CV with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org - Keystream Healthcare Resources are acting as an employment agency and company.