Keystream requires a Developer to join to a fast -growing RegTech company in London. The organisation is currently embarking on an exciting new workstream and they are looking for a Developer to meet the demands of the project. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to join a growing IT department within the regulatory reporting industry and the organisation offers great career progression and the opportunity to have a key role in a rapidly growing SME. If you have the skills and characteristics detailed below, please get in touch.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Working within a team to build applications in a serverless environment with AWS
- Building tools to support data analysts with the delivery of our services
- Creating and maintaining reliable, scalable and flexible platforms and applications that are well tested and delivered on time
- Desire to learn and understand trade regulations to enhance existing services and develop new services
- Ad-hoc data capture and data cleansing
- Supporting Delivery Manager as well as the Lead Data Scientist in delivering client engagements.
Key skills & Technologies
- Innovator with excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and develop your skill set
- Adaptable and comfortable working within a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Team player and creates a positive team spirit
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously
- Strong work ethic and goes the extra mile.
- Knowledge of XML and experience with NoSQL databases would be an advantage.
If you are a Developer and have the necessary skills, then please send your CV for immediate consideration. Please can you send your CV with your contact details to email@example.com - Keystream Resources are acting as an employment agency and company.