The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to join a growing IT department within the Healthcare industry and the organisation offers great career progression. If you have the skills and characteristics detailed below, please get in touch.
Key skills & Technologies
- The post holder will have an in-depth knowledge of NHS data models and the NHS data dictionary.
- The post holder will have comprehensive knowledge of the use of SQL server including SQL server administration.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to work with and manage complex datasets
- Use advanced features of Microsoft Excel, including functions, macros and preferably VBA, to manipulate and present data.
- Use advanced features of Microsoft Access and other databases including importing varied data formats, extracting and manipulating data using queries, and exporting data to other programs
- Significant knowledge of NHS reporting, structures, content and data standards
- Ability to speak Welsh
- The post holder will have ability to interpret and apply nationally published technical guidance in relation to the discipline of Health Informatics
If you are an experienced Senior Information Analyst and have the necessary skills, then please send your CV for immediate consideration. Please can you send your CV with your contact details to email@example.com - Keystream Healthcare Resources are acting as an employment agency and company.