The post holder will be required to lead on providing business intelligence support to the Surgery, Cancer and Cardiovascular (SCC) division and will work collaboratively with senior management and the division to support the delivery of Trust and Divisional performance objectives.
The post holder will report to the SCC Business Intelligence Business Partner.
The post holder will be expected to work with a high degree of professional confidence and autonomy.
The successful candidate should be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, effective at building working relations with their teams and able to work under pressure in a complex environment, delivering work with conflicting priorities.
- Advanced use of SQL to extract data from large complex databases
- NHS experience is essential
- RTT Experience
- Demonstrable experience in healthcare informatics analytics
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of mandatory reporting requirements, NHS data standards and definitions
- Advanced use of Excel (macro level)
- Advanced knowledge and competent use of Patient Administration System and other HealthCare IT systems
- Experience of managing projects
- Experience in liaising with Stakeholders as well as strong technical background
If you have the skills for this role please forward your CV for consideration.