Keystream Healthcare is currently seeking a Front End Developer on behalf of our client in Central London.
This is an interesting role in a leading provider of pathology and diagnostic services in both the public and private sector. You’ll enjoy being near good transportation hubs and 8th floor views along with an impressive new office in Central London.
This is a technical role responsible for building and maintaining user-facing components that consume services created by the Back-End Development team. Along with this responsibility, you’ll be collaborating with QA engineers to develop UI test plans, participate in estimation, sizing, and planning sessions, and often participate in the code review process. This level of responsibility is typically a good fit for a mid-level engineer, preferably with at least 2-3 years’ experience on team projects.
Technology used in the project
● VueJS with Webpack.
● Web API
● Continuous Integration pipeline using Visual Studio Team Services
Given the requirements of the project, you should ideally also have a solid technicalunderstanding of topics including:
1. Client-side authorization using JWT
3. CSS (experience with SASS/SCSS would be a ideal)
4. Experience working with Github. We work with VSTS.
5. Experience working with Agile methodology desired, but not essential.
Please get in touch if this is of interest. firstname.lastname@example.org