Keystream Healthcare have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced NHS IT Project Administrator that is able to support change admin. This is a contract role initially for approximately 3 months, is to start ASAP and is based in Kent. As the Project Administrator supporting the change admin, the ideal candidate should be able to assist with the following.
- Produce and distribute all documentation in time and to a sufficient standard
- Manage the teams ITSM queue and ensure changes are processed and deployment and deadlines are met where possible
- Actively escalate issues to management team as required
- Provide first line analysis of risks of change, seeking additional information as required
- Triaging changes and ensuring the right stakeholders are engaged in line with the strategy dictated by the Senior Change Officer
- Produce agendas, minutes and action/issue logs for team meetings and ensure they are stored appropriately
- Provide a first line support service to change stakeholders, providing advice and guidance on request or triaging requests to management team as appropriate
- Support the maintenance of the ITSM configuration that underpins change control
- Produce supporting documentation required to enable the management team to deliver an effective CAB
- Contribute to a quality framework for change control and actively suggest improvements
- Be able to work in a flexible manner as required by the organization
If you have the skills for this role please forward your CV for an immediate interview.