Deputy Business Intelligence Business Partner
Keystream Healthcare have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced NHS Deputy Business Intelligence Business Partner to work for an NHS organisation on a temporary basis initially until the end of October. This role is to start ASAP and is based in Central London. As the Deputy BI Business Partner you will be part of the leadership team providing a high quality business intelligence service to managerial, clinical and operational staff for strategic, operational and research purposes. This includes statutory and corporate reporting , business planning and modelling, income support, data quality and an ad-hoc request service.
The post holder will be required to lead on providing business intelligence support to the Surgery, Cancer and Cardiovascular (SCC) division and will work collaboratively with senior management and the division to support the delivery of Trust and Divisional performance objectives.
The post holder will report to the SCC Business Intelligence Business Partner.
The post holder will be expected to work with a high degree of professional confidence and autonomy.
The successful candidate should be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, effective at building working relations with their teams and able to work under pressure in a complex environment, delivering work with conflicting priorities.
- Advanced use of SQL to extract data from large complex databases
- NHS experience is essential
- Demonstrable experience in healthcare informatics analytics
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of mandatory reporting requirements, NHS data standards and definitions
- Advanced use of Excel (macro level)
- Advanced knowledge and competent use of Patient Administration System and other HealthCare IT systems
- Experience of managing projects
- Experience in liaising with Stakeholders as well as strong technical background
If you have the skills for this role please forward your CV for an immediate interview.