Keystream Healthcare requires a BI Developer to join an NHS Organisation in the London area. The organisation is currently embarking on an exciting new workstream and they are looking for a BI Developer to meet the demands of the project. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to join a growing IT department within the Healthcare industry and the organisation offers great career progression. If you have the skills and characteristics detailed below please get in touch.
Key skills & Technologies
· Extensive experience in managing, designing, developing and querying large corporate databases
· SQL and/or T-SQL programming
· MS SQL Server 2008 and/or 2012 support/management
· Proven experience with data warehousing in terms of design, structure and enhancement
· Working with Business Intelligence applications
· Data migration and data models
· Interpreting user requirements to develop effective business solutions
· Demonstrated skills in Microsoft T-SQL development and working knowledge of data modelling, data warehousing and data mining.
· Strong database manipulation skills using T-SQL and SSIS.
· Experience in report writing utilising SSRS and other reporting tools.
· NHS experience working in Informatics
· Experience of working with complex NHS Data sets
· Hands-on experience with Microsoft BI Stack, SharePoint 2010 or 2013, SSAS.
· Microsoft .Net technology stack using C#, ASP.Net
· Sharing skills and knowledge with other members of the team
· Ability to demonstrate applications and train users in systems developed
If you are an experienced BI Developer and have the necessary skills, then please send your CV for immediate consideration. Please can you send your CV with your contact details email@example.com - Keystream Healthcare Resources are acting as an employment agency and company.